Sulfur Cream (10%) for Acne, Rosacea, Rashes and Eczema
This natural Sulfur Cream has proven to be a very effective treatment for controlling facial skin redness due to common skin conditions.
Sulfacetamide/Sulfur Cream is a topical sulfonamide antibiotic and drying agent. It works by killing bacteria and gently drying the skin to help treat acne.
- Treatment for controlling facial skin redness
- Used for treating such types of skin diseases: Acne, Rosacea, Rashes and Eczema
- Important Ordering Note: Due to new shipping restrictions on gels and liquids, this product can only be sent via postal Airmail or EMS.
- Short Name: Sulfur Ointment
- Medical Categories: Keratolytic, Antiacne agent, Antiseborrheic, Scabicide, Antirosacea agent
- Officially Approved Treatment Uses: Acne vulgaris treatment, Dermatitis seborrheic, Scabies treatment, Rosacea treatment
- Bottle Size: 0.35 oz. (10g)
- Contents: 10% active sulfer
- Commonly used brand name(s): Plexion, Cuticura Ointment; Finac; Fostex CM; Fostex Regular Strength Medicated Cover-Up; Fostril Cream; Fostril Lotion; Lotio Alsulfa; Sulpho-Lac
- This Sulfacetamide/Sulfur Cream is for use on the skin only
- 1 - Before applying, wash hands. Then wash affected areas (face, hands, arms, legs or feet) with soap and water; drying thoroughly.
- 2 - Apply enough to cover affected areas; rubbing in gently.
- 3 - Don't apply more than needed. Wipe clean any excess cream ointment.
- Precautions: Avoid simultaneous use with other topical preparations containing peeling agents, alcohol-containing preparations, abrasive cleansers, cosmetics or soaps with drying effect, medicated cosmetics, or other topical skin treatments unless directed by physician.
- 1 x Sulfur Ointment
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best amount to apply? A thin layer? Should it be visible after application?
A thin amount is proper and use it like a moisturizing cream at night. Using sufficient to cover the affected area without any cream being visible after application. Some of our products do need to be applied more thickly but this is not the case with the rosacea cream.
In your experience, is the cream best for redness or the papules of rosacea?
I just have the redness on the nose and cheeks, but not the bumps etc. The redness and sensitivity should die down and not having the papules of rosacea is good as it will usually produce results faster. I would be expecting about 2-3 weeks.
Regarding the redness, in your experience do you often see an increase in redness/ skin sensitivity that improves as your skin adjusts to the cream?
I have noticed my skin is a bit more red and sensitive since I started using the cream but of course I just started. If daytime dryness occurs, a good moisturizer in the morning such as our hypo-allergenic face and body balm will compensate for that, or even cetaphil cream (not wash) which you can probably get locally.I would wait for about a week to seen just how the skin is reacting before I would start adding anything else though. Keeping it simple with one treatment at a time for at least a week usually allows you to see what is working and if any adjustments are needed to suit individuals.
Should I be just using the Sulfur cream at night and not putting any moisteriser on in the morning?
Your case will take about 3 weeks to respond to the Sulfur ointment and using a moisturizer in the morning is fine.
If I use any pimple cream like benzoyl peroxide, it just makes it worse?
Yes, Benzoyl peroxide definitely worsens rosacea.
I am trying to go organic as I suffer from excema, does your sulphur product contain any laurel sulphate or parabens?
Our sulfur cream is preserved with chlorocresol (NO parabens or sodium lauryl sulphate).
I am allergic to sulfa drugs. Would that mean I could not use your sulfur cream?
Sulfa drugs are antibiotics and other drugs with sulfur as part of the molecule which reacts with the bodies immune system to create antibodies and the allergy reaction.
Pure elemental sulfur molecules are not big enough for the bodies immune system to react to them and I have never had a case of allergic reaction to the sulfur cream.
Never the less I am a very cautious person so I suggest the following to such people as yourself who ask that question. Once you have the cream, apply it once a day to an area about 2 cm in size on your forearm and if there is no reaction within 5 days you know it is safe.
The most common non-english category names for this product are:
- Schwefel-Creme für Akne, Rosacea, Rötungen und Mehr (Hautpflege-Salbe)
- Сера крем для прыщей, розацеа, сыпь и многое другое (мазь для ухода за кожей)
- Crème de soufre pour l'acné, la rosacée, éruptions cutanées et Plus (pommade Soins de la peau)
- Crema de azufre para el acné, la rosácea, erupciones cutáneas y Más (pomada de Cuidado de la Piel)
- الكبريت كريم عن حب الشباب، والوردية، والطفح الجلدي وأكثر (للبشرة العناية مرهم)
|Stock in||Hong Kong Warehouse|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MSRP Price: $14.99
BMD Price: $8.99
MSRP Price: $19.99
BMD Price: $12.99
MSRP Price: $14.99
BMD Price: $9.99
MSRP Price: $24.99
BMD Price: $16.99
- Su Grande Review by Viva Maria
- Really works Review by Luna