Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa for Respiratory Inflammation
Eliminate phlegm, soothe sore throats, relieve coughs and irritation in the throat
Most everyone suffers from at least one cough or cold ailment each year. None of us can escape from cough when the outside weather changes. The first thing that you reach for when you cough is the cough syrup, yes? But is that the best answer? Considering that most contemporary cough syrups have alcoholic content or drugs that will induce sluggishness, then perhaps not, especially for those of us that need to stay alert and level-headed at work, school, etc.
Is there a better solution? There certainly is! The Chinese medicines used in this herbal product called Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa can treat your cough and most other respiratory ailments naturally. Yes, it's true, the all-natural Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa is a herbal cough syrup that has been used for treating thees ailments in China for many centuries. This syrup has a unique combination of all-natural Chinese herbs that are capable of defeating cough and relieving you from further suffering.
- Pei Pa Koa comes in a 300ML glass bottle
- This classical formula contains Loquat, Fritillary, Senega, Mint, Ginger, Licorice, Honey and other herbs (you can see the whole list further down on the page). All the ingredients of this syrup are 100% natural.
- The common uses are for relieving cough, sore throat and mucus congestion.
- UPC Code = 6936103843563
- Certification: CCC
Dosage and Administration
- Ages over 12: one tablespoon, taken 3 times per day
- Ages 5-12: half of a tablespoon, taken 3 times per day
- For faster relief, dilute one tablespoon full in a cup of warm water and use as herbal medicine drink
Pei Pa Koa is made up of a blend of herbal ingredients including
- the fritillary bulb (Fritillariae cirrhosae, Chinese: 川貝母),
- loquat leaf (Eriobotrya japonica, Chinese: 枇鈀葉),
- ladybell root (Adenophora stricta, Chinese: 南沙參),
- indian bread (Wolfiporia extensa, Chinese: 茯苓),
- pomelo peel (Citrus maxima, Chinese: 化橘紅),
- chinese bellflower root (Platycodon grandiflorum, Chinese: 桔梗),
- pinellia rhizome (Pinellia ternata, Chinese: 半夏),
- Schisandra seed (Schisandra chinensis, Chinese: 五味子),
- Trichosanthes seed (Trichosanthes cucumerina, Chinese: 瓜蔞子),
- coltsfoot flower (Tussilago farfara, Chinese: 款冬花),
- thinleaf milkwort root (Polygala tenuifolia, Chinese: 遠志),
- bitter apricot kernel (Prunus armeniaca, Chinese: 苦杏仁),
- fresh ginger (Zingiber officinale, Chinese: 生薑),
- licorice root (Glycyrrhiza uralensis, Chinese: 甘草),
- and menthol in a syrup and honey base; giving the cough syrup a favourable taste.
Other Common Names Used for The Herbal Ingredients: Bulbus Fritillariae Cirrhosae, Folium Eriobotryae, Radix Adenophorae, Poria, Exocarpium Citri Grandis, Radix Platycodonis, Rhizoma Pinelliae Preparatum, Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis, Semen Trichosanthis, Flos Farfarae, Radix Polygalae, Semen Armeniacae Amarum, Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens, Radix Glycyrrhizae, Aqua Armeniacae, Mentholum
- 1 x Bottle of Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Syrup (300ml)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does it taste like?
Mildly sweet like honey, while leaving a mild tickle in your throat as if you had been sucking on some eucalyptus sore throat lozenge or spray.
- Is it safe to give to my three year old?
Yes it is.
- How fast does it work?
For sore throat, very quickly, within minutes. For deep cough or congestion, it can take longer, perhaps even multiple doses over the course of a day or more depending on the underlying condition. As with all medicines, natural or not, please consult with your doctor or primary care provider if your symptoms do not improve or appear to get worse while you are taking this or any other home treatment.
- Want to know more about Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa? Then visit our Loquat Sore Throat Syrup Intro Article.
|Stock in||Hong Kong Warehouse|