This portable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor is a battery operated medical electronics device that measures your SPo2 and heart rate PM and displays it right on the built-in LED display screen for your convenience.
The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor measures the saturated level of oxygen in your blood using photoplethysmography, and measures your heart beat per minute by optically obtained plethysmograph which illuminates the skin and measures changes in light absorption.
How does it work? To use this health gadget you just insert your finger then press the power button and the Finger Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor will display your heart beat p/m, the percentage of oxygen in your blood and also displays an indicator bar that increases and decreases by syncing with the rhythm of your heart beat. The bar graph serves the purpose of letting you know if you’ve got a weak or strong hear based on the level of the graph. You get all this without needing to go to the hospital, see a doctor or have any invasive procedure.
This Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor is suitable for physicians, home doctors (mom), medical students, healthcare workers, athletes, pilots, community sports centers etc. Customer requests for a lightweight, inexpensive monitor for measuring SPO2 oxygen saturation and heart rate during physically active sports and high-altitude activities is bigger than ever, so we present this new Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor at a wholesale price and directly available to both home users and medical clinics alike.
This great health gadget is brought to you by the leaders in wholesale medical and health electronics, Best Medical Direct. "Add to Cart" now and we'll express ship it to you straight away, and soon enough you'll be able to start seeing your own heartrate p/m and measuring blood SPo2 levels.
- Fingertip Style Pulse Oximeter
- Measure SPo2 level
- Measure heart rate p/m
- Easy-read LED display for better analysis
- Excellent health gadget for high altitude sports
- Short Description of Product: Finger Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor
- Color: Blue, White
- External Material: Hard Molded ABS Plastic
- Display Mode: LED display
- SPO2: 35 - 99%
- Pulse Ratio: 30 - 250 BPM
- Resolution: 1% for SPO2, 1BPM for pulse ratio
- Accuracy: +/- 2% (70% - 99%), unspecified (<70%) for SPO2, +/- 2BPM or +/- 2% (select larger) for pulse ratio
- Power Requirements: Two AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Optical Sensor: Red Light wavelength 660nm, Infrared wavelength 880nm
- Dimensions: L:58 x W:32 x H: 34 (mm)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHs
- Research Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse_oximetry
- Short URL for Sharing: http://goo.gl/bqMeg
- Compact size, light, and convenient to carry
- SPO2 and PR display, and bar graph display
- Power off automatically when not used after 10 seconds to save battery power
- Integrated with SPO2 probe and processing display module
- This finger pulse oximeter will not monitor SPO2 during active movement. You must stop the your current activity and take the reading while in a stationary position.
- 1 x Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor
- 1 x Carrying bag
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a photoplethysmograph?
A photoplethysmograph is an optically obtained plethysmograph, which is a volumetric measurement of an organ. This is often obtained by using a pulse oximeter which illuminates the skin and measures changes in light absorption and monitors the perfusion of blood to the dermis and subcutaneous tissue of the skin. (To learn more about the wonders and processes on how photoplethysmography work, please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photoplethysmograph.
- What is a Pulse Oximeter?
A pulse oximeter is a medical device that indirectly measures the oxygen saturation of a patient's blood (as opposed to measuring oxygen saturation directly through a blood sample) and changes in blood volume in the skin, producing a photoplethysmography.
|Stock in||Hong Kong Warehouse|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MSRP Price: $49.99
BMD Price: $24.95
MSRP Price: $39.99
BMD Price: $24.99
- Real home use review Review by Mom in ********
- Le suivi de la santé de mon père Review by Julail C******
- Meine Bewertung für dieses Pulsoximeterm Review by Schön K*******
- Great INEXPENSIVE oximeter Review by Genivision
- Pleased Review by CPA User
Good value for the price...I did a lot or research before chooosing this one. (Posted on 11/12/12)