Radiofrequency (RF) for Skin Tightening
Ordering Note for European Customers: This is a product which may require the payment of import / customs fees. When purchasing this item, please note that you will be responsible for any customs department fees due on this item.
Radiofrequency is a popular method for the non-surgical and painless tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin. Radiofrequency is commonly used to treat the forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line, and the neck. It is ideal for both men & women who are 30-55 years old.
How does Radiofrequency (RF) work?
RF uses electrical energy to heat the deep layers of the skin, whilst protecting the outer layer. Heating in this area, without damaging the outer layers of skin, causes microscopic changes to the tissues and collagen contraction, with subsequent collagen remodeling over the months that pass. Treatments are comfortable, have no healing time and give immediate results. You are able to resume all your usual activities straight after. A series of treatments is usually required for optimal results.
What kind of results can you expect from Radiofrequency (RF) treatments for skin tightening?
With RF Radiofrequency skin tightening treatments, your skin will naturally become tighter (thereby removing wrinkles). It is a gradual process with more tightening improvements appearing with each additional treatment session. Radiofrequency can also be used to enhance a variety of treatments including IPL & laser skin rejuvenation and acne treatment.
If there is a significant amount of redundant or sagging skin, often seen in older patients over sixty, combining RF treatments with Botox and Filler treatments, or a surgical face-lift to remove the excess skin, are other options to achieve a better result.
- Light weighted and easy to operate
- Bipolar - Small probe for facial area and large probe for body
- Perfect for home use and salon use
- Six energy levels
- Timer: 0 to 30 minutes
- Frequency: 3Mhz/bipolar
- Pulse Type: Continuous
- Voltage: 110V (60Hz) or 220V (50Hz), 75W
- Energy: 15-25 J/cm2
- Dimensions: 28 * 32 * 25 cm
- Short URL for Sharing: http://goo.gl/QO8VJ
- 1 * RF Radio Frequency Machine
Care and Usage Notes
- Always fix the probe in handle first, and then start using the device.
- Gel MUST be put on skin before using the device.
- DO NOT use the device in an environment of short-wave diathermy.
- Read our manual carefully before starting using the device.
What else do you need to make this Radio Frequency machine work?
You need cooling gel to work with radio frequency machine. You can find more information here.
|Stock in||Hong Kong Warehouse|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MSRP Price: $12.99
BMD Price: $7.99
MSRP Price: $39.99
BMD Price: $23.85
MSRP Price: $39.99
BMD Price: $18.99
- Confused Review by Chelsea B*****
- RF Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Machine Pro by U-Style Review by Vance D******
Not the best model I ever used, but for the price it still produces good results and saved my business a lot of money. Please consider adding new models such as the LK-320. Thanks. (Posted on 7/13/13)
- For Dr Aamod Rao Review by Admin of BMD
- Good information Review by Dr Aamod Rao
I am in Mumbai India and was better than service centres here in India.
Could you please send me more info on other of the the same type? (Posted on 8/11/12)
- The best thing about this machine is that it is easily portable. Review by Beatrice
- Beautiful design! Review by Karen
- Two probes! Review by Liese
- Are you shiping to Australia? Review by Nina