IPL Safety Goggles and Glasses Kit
Protection for operators of IPL equipment and their patients
IPL Laser Protective Eyewear Kit containing safety glasses for the operator and safety goggles for the patient.
Protect your staff and patients from intense pulse light with these IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) safety glasses and goggles. Our industrial eyewear offers top level protection with full orbital coverage and comfortable fit to best meet your needs. Offered to you at a factory direct price from Best Medical Direct.
- Product Title: IPL Laser Machine Safety Glasses and Goggles Kit
- Wave Length Protection: 200 - 2000NM, intense pulsed light and laser beam
- Visible Light Transmittance: >65
- Optical Density: 3.0-5.0
- Attenuation rate: 10-6＜N%＜10-4
- Certification: CE, EN207: 1998, A1: 2002
- Use: They can be used with most IPL/Laser machines in the market
- Protection against laser & light shinning at any angle
- Even if there is scratch, the protection effect will not change
- Size: Adult
- Research Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goggles
- Short URL for Sharing: http://goo.gl/EH5VP
Why do I need two types of IPL/Laser Safety Glasses?
- Glasses and Goggles are required when using IPL and other Laser Equipment. Why? To protect the eyes from the high intensity flashes of these machines. You need one pair for the patient and one pair for the machine operator.
- If the face is being treated, the eyes will need to be covered with opaque (solid) goggles to protect them. During treatment, the technician will wear the specialized safety glasses so they can operate the equipment while protecting their own eyes. If an area like the back or legs is being treated, the patient may also wear some transparent goggles similar to what the machine operator is wearing.
- The U-Style brand Safety Glasses and Goggles provided in this kit are designed for protection in the 200-2000nm wavelengths of IPL and laser machines
- 1 x IPL Laser Glasses Kit (contains one pair Safety Glasses AND one pair Safety Goggles)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know what type of IPL Safety Glasses I need?
When buying IPL/Laser safety glasses, be sure to select the safety glasses to block or attenuate the appropriate wavelength range and OD (Optical Density). The operating parameters of your laser as indicated in your IPL/laser manual will give you guidelines on which type of glasses are right for your machine.
The most common non-english category names for this product are:
- IPL / Laser очки безопасности машин
- IPL / Laser Gafas Seguridad para máquinas
- IPL / Laser Lunettes de sécurité des machines
- IPL / Laser Óculos de segurança da máquina
- IPL / Laser Macchine Occhiali di protezione
|Stock in||Hong Kong Warehouse|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MSRP Price: $799.99
BMD Price: $529.99
MSRP Price: $39.99
BMD Price: $27.99
MSRP Price: $1,499.00
BMD Price: $869.00
MSRP Price: $39.99
BMD Price: $18.99
- Fit and Fit Review by Lynn R******
- ces verres Review by Yvette D******
- My favorite set now Review by Henderson
- Good Review by Good Tina
- Actually contains two pieces Review by TheMan
- Worth the Price Review by ManCityFan
The first few times I used them, they left a little indentation around my eyes where the rubber pressed into my skin. After I adjusted the strap they didn't press in so tightly. So, overall, once adjusted properly they are relaxing to use. I do have very sensitive, delicate skin though and I do mark easily - others probably wouldn't find this a problem. As for being able to work with the IPL machine - well, yes, they work as well as others I have used - not better, not worse. Did not blow me away, but fore the low price I am very impressed with the quality. (Posted on 11/12/12)
- Great Deal! Review by DG
- Super product. Review by Phil