This Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Rate Monitor with LCD is the perfect way to listen to your baby's heartbeat. Now all mothers can enjoy the pleasure of listening to their baby's heart whenever they want, in the comfort of their own home.
Many expectant mothers worry about their unborn baby during pregnancy. For these worried mothers, it can be very reassuring to buy a fetal doppler system, especially the popular Angelsounds Fetal Doppler, which comes factory direct from Jumper and Best Medical Direct.
What is a Fetal Doppler?
A fetal Doppler is a device used to monitor a baby's heart rate throughout pregnancy. The device is non-invasive, which makes it a good safety choice for all pregnant mothers. The heart rate is measured by the Doppler effect, emitting and receiving ultrasonic sound waves and monitoring the shift in pitch of the sound waves. Every returning sound wave is measured as the sound of the heartbeat heard through the speakers on the Doppler.
Ideal Times to Search for a Heartbeat
An embryo's heart begins beating around 22 days after conception, but it takes much longer for doctors and parents to be able to listen to the heart beat. Between the 9th to 12th week of pregnancy, most fetal dopplers are able to pick up the sound of the heartbeat. Some heartbeats may be hard to find, and this is perfectly normal. Just be patient and try around more areas of the belly, eventually you will hear it!
About the Angelsounds Pro Edition Fetal Doppler
This Pro Edition Angelsounds Baby Heart Monitor (model JPD-100B) is as good as the equipment you find at your obstetrician's office, but is simple enough to use at home. The mother (or father) just press the probe of the device against the abdomen, turn on the speaker and then listen to the baby's heart beating. It also has a headphone jack so that the parents can attach a recording cable from the fetal heart monitor to their computer to record the baby's heartbeat at a WAV or MP3 file, which if great to save for memories as well as a wonderful gift to send to family and friends.
- Listen to your unborn baby's heartbeat starting at about 12 weeks
- This Angelsounds Pro Edition is as sensitive as the equipment in most obstetrician's offices
- Save the sounds of your baby's heart beat onto your computer as a remembrance and even email the files to family and friends
- Mom and dad can better monitor their baby's growth during pregnancy (this unit has an LCD display to show the FHR and even has an alarm function when it hears an abnormal rate)
- Can be used with or without gel. If you want to get some specialized gel, visit this link for Fetal Doppler Gel here.
- You may even use this to record your own heartbeat and play it back to your newborn baby for a calming effect during the first 6-12 months your baby is lying in its crib
- Description: Pro Edition of the Angelsounds brand of Baby Heart Rate Monitor
- LCD Screen: Three digit display shows Fetal Heart Rate (BPM) as well as icons to indicated power level, computer sync status, and an alarm if the unit hears an abnormal heartbeat from the baby
- Probe Frequency: 2.5MHz
- Working Frequency Range: 2.0MHz, 2.5MHz, 3.0MHz
- FHR Performance:
- FHR Measuring Range: 50 - 240BPM
- Resolution: 1BPM
- Accuracy: +/- 2BPM
- On Board Controls: Speaker, 3.5mm Jack Input, Volume UP/DOWN, ON/OFF Power, Charging Jack
- Power Source: One 9.6V rechargeable Ni-Mh (charger and battery included)
- Certification: CE Mark
- Will start clearly detecting baby heartbeat in the 12th week of pregnancy
- Complies with IEC 60601-1:1988, A1:1991, A2:1995
- Research Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_heart_monitor
- Short URL for Sharing: http://goo.gl/mLvgV
- 1 x Doppler Fetal Heart Beat Monitor
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery (pre-installed)
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x User Manual - English
Care and Usage Notes
- Clean the waterproof probe after each use if you have used any gels or lotions on your belly
- You can use the sound recorder in the Windows OS to record your baby's heartbeat. Click start, select programs, go to accessory, then select entertainment, and you will see the Sound Recorder application
- You will need a 3.5mm male to male cable to connect the Angelsounds Baby Heart Monitor (model JPD-100B) to your computers MIC jack
- Intro Article About Fetal Doppler: http://blog.bestmedicaldirect.com/baby-and-infant-care/fetal-doppler-baby-heart-rate-monitor-reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can this Doppler heart rate monitor be used on any heart?
Yes. Of course the primary function of this doppler heart rate monitor is to be able to listen to a baby's heart beat, but it can still be used to listen to the heart of a child or adult as well.
- What is BPM?
It means Beats Per Minute
- Does this baby heart monitor come with any gel?
No, but it works fine with baby oil or any type of gel body wash.
The most common non-english category names for this product are:
- Fetal Doppler Baby-Pulsmesser mit LCD
- Bebé Doppler Fetal Heart Rate Monitor LCD con
- Fetal Doppler bébé Cardiofréquencemètre avec écran LCD
- Плод Детские доплеровского Heart Rate Monitor с ЖК
- Έμβρυο Doppler Καρδιακών Παλμών με οθόνη LCD
- Janin Bayi Doppler Heart Rate Monitor dengan LCD
|Stock in||Hong Kong Warehouse|
- this is a great product Review by Gina C****** (Top 10 Reviewer)
Cons: must know how to use, must know what's moms heartbeat and babies heartbeat
I initially bought mine back in 2011 for my pregnancy of my now 10 1/2 month old. I am using it again for our next child! This was always straight on during my previous pregnancy and it set my mind at ease. It is so easy to use!
I am now only 6 weeks pregnant and I found my babies heartbeat at 122 BPM. It was amazing! I can't believe that it picked it up this early on! It was a challenge to find the position of the baby and the heartbeat and it was faint but I still heard it. That's what makes this product wonderful.
For those moms who don't want to rush to the doctor every time they want to check on the baby this is a great product. (Posted on 9/9/13)
- Reviews to be Moved Review by Admin of BMD
- Information Review by Audrey
- For the price Review by Rodrigo
- Nice product! Review by Amanda
- Great! I love it! Review by Ann
- Good product. Good price. Review by Jane
- Very good Review by Eve
- Just like what I heard in doctor's office Review by Teresa