This Stop Snoring Mouth Piece, also called Snore Guard, can be due to a number of different physiological issues. It restricted breathing causes the soft pallet to vibrate while breathing, and the resulting loud noise known as snoring.
The Snore Stopper not only stops snoring, but it stops sleep apnea as well. Sleep apnea is when someone stops breathing for brief moments during sleep. Sleep apnea prevents the person from entering deep REM sleep, therefore making it impossible to get a good nights sleep.
It is worn during sleep. It uses normal body reflexes to help keep the airway open. The device fits snugly on the upper teeth. When the lower jaw closes, the lower anterior teeth naturally strike the ramp and are induced by natural jaw movement to advance along the ramp moving the lower jaw to a more forward position. An aperture in the device between the upper portion and the lower portion facilitates the passage of air for mouth breathing and attracts the tongue forward. By inducing the lower jaw and tongue to a more forward position, the device induces a more open airway in the user resulting in a significant reduction in snoring. Minor forward movement of the lower jaw, in the range of 2 to 6mm serves to reduce the incidence of snoring.
- Discrete, convenient, low cost treatment for mouth breathing.
- Helps 85% of sufferers reduce snoring, bad breath and heartburn.
- Safe to use if a teethe grinder.
- Simply wash and dry after each use, ready to use again and again.
- Can be used even if you are taking other medicines
- Short Title: Snore and Apnea Improvement Mouth Guard
- Material: EVA
- Universal size designed to fit most adults
- 1 * Mouthpiece
- 1 * Plastic handle (Boil and mold the mouthpiece more conveniently)
- 1 * Case (Store the mouth tray after you wake up)
- 1 * Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who should use The Anti-Snore Device?
It is designed for healthy adults who wish to reduce the volume and frequency of their snoring. It is not suitable for children, for people with a history of epilepsy, for people with tooth or gum problems, or for people with obstructive sleep apnoea(except under the supervision of a doctor or dentist, see below)
If you do not have a full and healthy set of teeth, you may still be able to use the device but you must consult a dentist or doctor before starting to use the device.
- How dose The Anti-Snore Device work?
When you wear the device your tongue is held slightly forward, because it is connected to your jaw. This helps keep your upper airway open, by increasing the clearance between the back of your tongue and the back of your throat. Lack of clearance in that area is the source of most snoring noise.
|Stock in||Hong Kong Warehouse|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MSRP Price: $18.99
BMD Price: $12.95
MSRP Price: $39.99
BMD Price: $19.88
MSRP Price: $29.99
BMD Price: $14.95As low as: $12.00
MSRP Price: $69.99
BMD Price: $21.88
- incroyable Review by André C*******
- Commentaires à propos de Anti-Ronflement Embouchure Review by French
puis j'ai vu celui-là et j'ai décidé d'essayer à nouveau pour le bien de ma femme. Eh bien, ce produit est un économiseur de mariage absolue parce que ma femme est beaucoup plus heureuse!
ce produit est bien meilleure que la précédente, j'ai essayé avant. avec ce que vous utilisez de l'eau chaude pour le configurer de sorte qu'il s'installe sur vos dents, c'est une fonctionnalité intéressante et contribue beaucoup à la compfort. je peux le mettre dans et dormir sans aucun problème.
oui, ce n'est pas un produit pas cher, mais croyez-moi, il vaut chaque centime! (Posted on 5/25/13)
- Effective Review by Charlie D********
- Comfortable after using a while Review by Siri
For me, I changed from washing it in normal hot water to washing it with Apricot Brandy every morning, makes it much more pleasant to put in every night ;-0 (Posted on 1/14/13)
- For my wife Review by Ziggy
- Good results Review by Claudio
- Nice Review by Paul
- Color me Happy :-) Review by Annette